| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harrow, On in February is slightly cold at -3.9 °C (24.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.6 °C (18.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 53.8mm (2.1in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Harrow, On February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Harrow, On, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Harrow, On:
- Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa - 108.2 kms (67.2 miles) N
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 125.3 kms (77.9 miles) NNW
- Windsor, On, Canada - 27.7 kms (17.2 miles) N
- Detroit, Michigan, Usa - 42.3 kms (26.3 miles) WNW
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) W
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) W
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) WSW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 116 kms (72.1 miles) WSW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 124 kms (77 miles) SW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 124 kms (77 miles) SW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) SSW
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) SSW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 114.8 kms (71.4 miles) S