| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harrow, On in March is very cool at 1.6 °C (34.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 75.1mm (3in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Harrow, On March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Harrow, On, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Harrow, On:
- Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa - 108.2 kms (67.2 miles) N
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 125.3 kms (77.9 miles) NNW
- Windsor, On, Canada - 27.7 kms (17.2 miles) N
- Detroit, Michigan, Usa - 42.3 kms (26.3 miles) WNW
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) W
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) W
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) WSW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 116 kms (72.1 miles) WSW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 124 kms (77 miles) SW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 124 kms (77 miles) SW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) SSW
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) SSW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 114.8 kms (71.4 miles) S