| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Harrow, On in September is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 85.4mm (3.4in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Harrow, On September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Harrow, On, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Harrow, On:
- Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa - 108.2 kms (67.2 miles) N
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 125.3 kms (77.9 miles) NNW
- Windsor, On, Canada - 27.7 kms (17.2 miles) N
- Detroit, Michigan, Usa - 42.3 kms (26.3 miles) WNW
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) W
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) W
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) WSW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 116 kms (72.1 miles) WSW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 124 kms (77 miles) SW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 124 kms (77 miles) SW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) SSW
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) SSW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 114.8 kms (71.4 miles) S